Hi everyone,
I would like to say thank you for all your get well wishes...
it worked..... my flu and cold are gone now so I am fine from this angle.
The root of my creation was inspired by one of the challenges they are having over
at SJ Crafts. I decided to use their current sketch and made it into a card.
I would have gone larger in scale to show off the photo a bit more but
I was restricted by the size of my largest Jiffy bag. After I made a box for it,
it was a pretty tight squeeze! I better measure more than twice next time (LOL).
I would have gone larger in scale to show off the photo a bit more but
I was restricted by the size of my largest Jiffy bag. After I made a box for it,
it was a pretty tight squeeze! I better measure more than twice next time (LOL).
Here it is
I am still loving kraft card so I used it again. I printed out the papers and
all the paper elements on super smooth paper which gives me better qulality looking image
than printing straight onto a card and cut them out. Then I glued all the elements
onto heavy weight card to give it much needed strength and cut it out again.
I also used a hessian which gives a fantastic texture, favourite Vintage Floral
MS punch and did a bit of stitching and finished of with some of my embellies
from my stash.
Thank you very much for visiting and all your lovely comments.
*Michaela *



