Pages

Thursday, 21 March 2013

What's In Your Easter Basket?



Hi Everyone how are you doing?
Spring is here or is it? It certainly does not look Springy to
me where I am!  If anyone is having more sunshine they can cope
with please send it my way (LOL).


Since my last post I noticed I have 2 new followers. Welcome!
and as always I appreciate everyone who has been following me 
since they hit the follow button. Thank you for all your comments
as well. Very much appreciated!

*



Today I would like to share this Easter Card I made. I had this cute 
Easter digi-stamp for quite a while now so with Easter around 
the corner it was a perfect time to use it.









Ingredients:
Digital Stamp - Stitchy Bear Stamps ( Easter Basket )
Digi Papers -  Pink Petticoat (yellow one)  and Just So Scrappy
Punches - MS PATP, Woodware
Flowers WOC,buttons, twine,ribbon,gemstones, lace and pearls from stash
Dies - Whimsy Stamps,Joy!Cheery Lynn, Lea'bilities, Marianne, Memory Box
Krat card - Anna Marie Designs, Stitching by sewing machine
Colouring Medium - Promarkers








Thank you very much for visiting, all your lovely comments
are very much appreciated :)

* Michaela *