Pages

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Christmas Decoration in Teal


* Hi Everyone *

Where does the time go!? There is another
Giveaway at STUDIO 12 -
- Blog full of amazing creativity
and inspiration
Go and check them out



Over at Polka Doodles  this week the challenge is
 "Favourite Holiday and Colour Teal"
My favourite holiday is Christmas time so I made a Christmas decoration.
The trickiest part was finding a paper in teal colour.  
At the end I liked the pattern of the paper I used and had to  re colour 
it in "Serif"  (the pattern of the paper was originally yellow colour ).



The idea for this decoration came from
watching "Create & Craft " TV. One of the demonstrators 
which I can't remember who now was sharing
an idea of a home decoration and I thought I could have a go
at it one day and brighten up my house with something new
and  here it is!

























Ingridients:
Digital paper (original colour yellow ) - by Memory Lane Studios
 Martha Stewart - PATP, Snowflake - Sizzix die,
Glitter - Hunkydory, Brads - Joy Crafts,
Promarker - for changing colour of gemstones,brads and pearls 
Beads, gemstones, pearl string and other elements from my stash.










Thank you very much for visiting and all your lovely comments

* Michaela *