Hi Everyone.
How are you all lovely crafters doing?
Getting ready for Father's Day Celebrations?
Getting ready for Father's Day Celebrations?
Has anyone been
watching “Big Brother”?
It certainly has not been boring since it's started this year
again,hasn't it?
It certainly has not been boring since it's started this year
again,hasn't it?
*
With Father's day Celebrations
around the corner
I managed to make this wall hanging.
I used a digital stamp by
milkcoffestamps and coloured
with promarkers. I also used MS daisy
fan punch
which is one of the punches I bought ages ago
but have not had a chance to use.
Other 2 punches I used are by tonic and x-cut.
Digital sentiment designed by me in Serif.
Roses are from WOC.
Glitter,pearls,gemstones,ribbon,
lace
and wire to hold the beads from my
stash.
*
A few pictures to follow.
The complete pics are at the bottom
I created the sentiment in Serif
"Made with Love" charm was
a present from a lovely
crafter.
Label on the packet -
- (Card
Charms - make your own cards)
I also attached a few
beads with a wire
for the final finish.
Bellow are 2
complete pictures of
the wall hanging I made.
I could not decide which one to post
because my camera never really deals
with light very well and takes everything
either bleached out or too dark.
I could not decide which one to post
because my camera never really deals
with light very well and takes everything
either bleached out or too dark.
So here are both versions...
![]() |
Thank you very much for stopping by
and any comment as always is greatly
appreciated!
* Michaela *






