Pages

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Birthday Card (James)










I used acetate for the base of my card ~
~(Not bad to work with but quite tricky to 
photograph)~
Metal wire mesh is from my garage ( I knew it 
would come handy one day for something! )
I found it in a roll and had quite a hard time
flattening it out.
 The numbers 1 and 5 are digital images.
I used word processor to make 
everything you can see with words on.





I also needed more embellishments
so I made decorative pegs with the help of mini 
star punch and sparkly star gems.  I also used 
the negatives after I punched out my black stars and  
free hand cut the bigger stars out of it and placed 
3 of them on the number 5. I also added one metal 
button which is from one of my old shirts (very handy),
metal corner,couple punched out stars and finished 
off with black gemstones.



*







Thank you for visiting.
All comments are very much appreciated!


** Michaela **