Pages

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Quick Christmas Card.....



....is the theme this week at polkadoodle challenge blog so I decided to have a go. 










To make this card I used Polka Doodles cd rom "Magical Winter part one" - for the digi-image of the girl, fence with the sign and the birdie. I did not do any colouring with promarkers this time. These images already come beautifully coloured but there is also a choice of plain digi-stamps on the cd rom and you can colour with mediums of your choice yourself if you feel like it.. The sentiment "Snowflakes are Winter's Kisses" are from another Polka Doodles cd rom called "Jingle Jangle Christmas". I created the personalised bauble in MS Word.
The red backing paper with snowflakes  was a leftover which I used to wrap a mini present last week. This backing paper is from digi-kit called "First Snow Fall" from Wishing Well Creations. The black dotty paper was another left over from the time when I made a card with owls. And the the black layer of paper for matting and layering was another used leftover.  And the punch I used is called "Leafy Lace".



*
Thank you for visiting!
All comments are very appreciated!
**Michaela **