Pages

Monday, 7 November 2011

Christmas - "Holly" digi-stamp

Not that long ago I was one of the blog hop winners and won a set of Christmas digi-stamps. I was over the Moon on the way to Jupiter with my winning and when I came back down to Earth I decided to use one of the digi-stamps in making of this card. I am now talking about the main image on my card - the digi-stamp is called "Holly" from mamidoodles.com. She is gorgeous, isn't she? It was a pleasure using the image. Thank you.

















To make this card I used
digi-stamps - Main Image - "Holly" from mamidoodles.com  which I colored with promarkers 
                   - Poinsettias - from birdscards.com which I cut out and  colored with promarkers 
                   - baubles - digi-stamps which I cut out and coloured with promarkers, do not know the artist but full credit to them
backing papers - from a kit  by Jess Gordon
from my stash - roses, METAL CORNERS, JADE color GLITTER - used it to frame the card
stacked butterfly - punch
green rose in the middle of the butterfly - made by myself from a punch
distress ink pad - shabby shutters from Tim Holtz range


Thank you for visiting!
All comments much appreciated.