Pages

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Birthday Card for my 1 year old nephew




One of my nephews is going to be 1 year old in November. I can not believe it. It was like yesterday when he was born.  I decided to make a birthday card for him. 
For the front of the card I used backing papers from beautiful (Harvest Spice Kit ) . The Bear image was a free digi-stamp from http://maybritshobbyblogg.blogspot.com/ 






Front of the card






I used "Microsoft Word" and played with some of my downloaded freebies to create the rest of 3 pages of the card. 

As you have probably guessed I used bear digi-stamps from May Brit's Blog again. I LOVE THEM. "Bear on the Cresent Moon" is from http://bodilsscrappeverden.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-free-digi-stamp_25.html and comes as a freebie as well
Other elements are from freebie kit on http://digital-scrapbooking-japan.blogspot.com/ 
Backing Paper is from " Harvest Spice freebie kit again "
To colour all digi-stamps I used promarkers.



Opened card - left side




Opened card - right side




Back of the card